Tuesday 25 March 2014

Consult the Necrosages

Consult the Necrosages
I like cards with options, and this card is pretty great because of it. It's either a Divination or a Deception. This card is going to be card advantage either way, it just depends on whether you want to subtract from your opponent's hand or add to your own. It can also force draws, which is good if you have a draw punishment deck or your opponent is down to their last couple of cards. Really, I think this card is kind of underrated for being such a solid common. The only real drawback I can see is that it's not Instant-speed, but then it would be too powerful.

Pros: Either targeted draw or discard
Cons: Not instant-speed(?)
Rating: 4/5

P.S. Sorry about the change in links and card image. Gatherer is down right now and I didn't want to wait for it to come back (lest I forget to write a review tonight). Let me know you think of the new links though. I may start using magiccards.info instead in the future since I find that site to be superior in some regards (especially searching)/

No comments:

Post a Comment