Sunday 13 October 2013

Numai Outcast

Numai Outcast
You all knew this was coming. I knew from the first day I started this that I would have to cover the worst cards in Magic at some point. I've already covered Razor Boomerang and nothing has a lower community rating than that (as of writing at least), so at least I don't have to look at something that bad again. However, that's like saying "my house isn't on fire as much as before since it gutted my kitchen". I'm trying to think of something positive to say about this card, but I can't. The regeneration cost is way too high and that fact that it's a 1/1 for 4 doesn't help either. I guess the Bushido 2 is ok, but it's really not worth it here. If it cost 3 and only 2 life to regenerate it, then it would be a slightly better Chub Toad (better in the sense that you could regenerate it if you felt so inclined). Really though, this card is terrible and definitely not worth the uncommon slot.

Pros: Bushido 2, doesn't die to Doom Blade
Cons: 1/1 for 4, costs 5 life to regenerate
Rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment