Sunday 3 November 2013

Resurrection

Resurrection
Screw your Zombify! I'll make my own! With the Pope and a hooker and white instead of black and I'll make a time machine to bring it back to Alpha! This card is pretty good. Essentially, read my review of Zombify to get most of my opinions on this card. The only realy difference is that you'll have to go into a second colour (black) to get the absolute most value out of this card. Still, it's a decent card for any white deck.

Pros: Gets something from your yard into play
Cons: Costs 4, requires black for maximum efficiency
Rating: 4/5

P.S. For those wondering about the lack of daily posts, I'm in the midst of packing up to move to the coast so I don't have as much time as I'd like for this. However, I'll still try to keep it at 2 posts per week for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment